Sunday, November 8, 2009

Harvest Party





This weekend we had the home school co-op group's annual Harvest Party. We all had a great time doing crafts and games, dressing up (the boys are doing their best baseball faces in the pic), eating, and fellowshipping together. We've been really blessed by the friendship of this group, but I must confess that I left the afternoon's events pretty homesick for friends and family residing Stateside!

We enjoyed another morning of worship at the international fellowship again today and even got to have lunch with friends and find something like hot chocolate at the grocery store afterward (our stash that I brought just ran out much to Kevin and the kid's disappointment!). We'll see how it compares! (and btw, Kevin's haircut turned out really well with no major drama in the experience! my turn next!)

The other pic is so all those curious can check out my new arm wear--which is the topic of much conversation whenever we go out!