Friday, June 4, 2010

Noah's 1st Birthday!






I can't believe that our baby has just turned one year old! Yesterday, June 3rd, was Noah's first birthday, and we had a great time celebrating as a family. He ate his first cupcake (not his first "sweet", however, as he's discovered how much fun it can be when our family walks to the local market store to buy icecream after dinner!), opened a few gifts, and had a party paper chain made in his honor by his older siblings.

This past week Kevin and I both walked into the room at different times to discover Noah dribbling a plastic soccer ball across the living room floor! Yes, I said, DRIBBLING with his feet! At first, I was pretty sure that I just happened to see him accidentally kick the ball and then walk quickly behind it. But as I watched for another minute, he was truly kicking the ball then following up behind it to kick it again--dribbling almost on par with any World Cup player. (Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration!). What can I say, those are definitely Joseph genes rather than the ones on his mom's side!!